Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools
Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools covers basic Pro Tools principles, giving you everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project from initial set up to final mixdown. This course focuses on Pro Tools software and covers a multitude of new functions and feature enhancements. Whether your project involves the recording of live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers, or audio editing or region looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background Information & Introduction to Pro Tools
- Getting inside Pro Tools
- Creating your First Session
- Making your first audio recording
- Importing Media into your session
- Making your first MIDI recording
- Selecting and navigating
- Basic editing techniques
- Basic mixing techniques
- Hands-On Music project
- Course Completion, exam and additional certification options
• Pro Tools 11
• EQ III
• Dynamics III
• Eleven Free
• Structure Free
• MBox® 2 Family
• 003 Family
• Legacy LE Interfaces (Mbox, Digi 002)
• Compatible M-Audio® Hardware
• Pro Tools|HD®
PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION PATH:
Prerequisite: Basic computer skills and some audio recording knowledge, such as a basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment.
The price for this course includes the Official AVID Pro Tools 101 Courseware.
Official AVID Pro Tools Courseware does NOT include AVID Pro Tools Software.
For more information, please contact: